Alkor Technologies supplies optical prisms made out of optical glass, Fused Silica, BaF2, CaF2, Silicon, ZnSe. Angle tolerances can be as low as 2 arc. sec. Sizes from 2 to 200mm.
The following optical prisms are available upon request:
- Equilateral prism - Equilateral prisms have three equal 60 degrees angle and are also referres to as dispersing prisms.
- Hemicylindrical prism - made of IR Fused Silica and optical glass.
- Hemispherical prisms
- ATR prisms: Attenuated Total Reflection. ZnSe and Germanium ATR prisms for spectroscopy measurements.
- Pentaprism - The penta prism deviates a beam through 90 degrees in a way that preserves the orientation of the input.
- Right angle prism - Engineers or designers commonly make use of a right angle prism's total internal reflection.
- Optical Wedge prism - Common names for a wedge include wedged window and thick or thin prisms. Used as a wedged window, a wedge can control the direction of back-reflected light at each surface.
- Dove prism, Porro prism, roof prism and other types of optical prisms