Alkor Technologies supplies prisms made of the following materials: BaF2, CaF2, Fused Silica, Sapphire, Si, ZnSe.
The following prisms are available upon request:
- Equilateral prism - Equilateral prisms have three equal 60 degrees angle and are also referres to as dispersing prisms.
- Hemicylindrical prism - made of CaF2, IR Fused Silica and others.
- ATR prisms: Attenuated Total Reflection ZnSe and Ge prismsfor spectroscopy measurements.
- Pentaprism - The penta prism deviates a beam through 90 degrees in a way that preserves the orientation of the input.
- Right angle prism - Engineers or designers commonly make use of a right angle prism's total internal reflection.
- Optical Wedge prism - Common names for a wedge include wedged window and thick or thin prisms. Used as a wedged window, a wedge can control the direction of back-reflected light at each surface.
- Corner Cube Retroreflectors - Corner cube prisms are designed to reflect any ray or beam entering the prism face, regardless of the orientation of the prism. Retroreflectors will function even at a very large angles of incidence. There are three total internal reflections within the corner cube.